Request to the SB community

RedWardancer

I would like for someone or a multitude of people to design more single player scenarios for me. I'm looking for platoon and company level actions. Nothing too great in scale or scenario plots but something interesting. I only ask for no passwords so I can mix up the equipment, but lock out the OPFOR. I've already downloaded as many as I could from the SB lists, but could use more. I just do not feel up to creating my own, takes the surprise element out if it.

Anything would be appreciated. Wish I could reward you with something for your efforts...

thats a bit harsh on Zipuli. It should be at least this

1.Training

2.Cake walk

3.Easy

4.Medium

5.Hard

6.Tank Hunter

7.Reality

8.Tank Hunter PTSD

9.Hell has nothing compared to this

10.Can't imagine anything harder than this

11.Everything above x 1000

12.Its so hard my computer is crying in the corner

13.Zipuli

How about "Zipuli Squared" for the next hardest level...?" :luxhello:

Zipuli........Squared?

Oh Dear GOD, man!

Are you quite mad?!

An SB level of difficulty above 1 Zipuli is mathematically impossible!!

It would break the space time continuum!

Causing a total paradox where by the entire universe is sucked inside out through its asshole!

Q3Su5.jpg

:c:

Or it could do nothing where by the entire equation of SB difficulty is in need of rewriting.

But the holy decree of implementation does specify 1.00 Zipulis as the definitive unit.

So I'm going with the former.

:)

I would like for someone or a multitude of people to design more single player scenarios for me. I'm looking for platoon and company level actions. Nothing too great in scale or scenario plots but something interesting. I only ask for no passwords so I can mix up the equipment, but lock out the OPFOR. I've already downloaded as many as I could from the SB lists, but could use more. I just do not feel up to creating my own, takes the surprise element out if it.

Anything would be appreciated. Wish I could reward you with something for your efforts...

You could chance missions you have already played.

Its easy to do basic things like change vehicle type Terrain.

Even a simple thing like changing the map can make for a new mission experience its all Relatively easy to do. and can have some great results