3.025 - Leo2 Dynamic Lead

I does not seem to "kick in". The Middle Mouse Button works fine in game, but it will NOT activate the dynamic Lead on the Leo2 (Tried with STRV122).

Instead it will do nothing as gunner, and only abort as commander.

I have:

1. disconnected all joysticks, and deactivated the virtual ones.

2. tried to re-bind the buttons

3. tied the default settings

Still doesn't work...

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Vikenslaett

• 1 month later...

Do you have dynamic lead in M1 and if you do, are you able to dump the lead by pressing MMB/P/Joy3? An interesting problem! This might be a shot in the dark but try updating your GPU drivers, sometimes those have really weird effects on games.

PS: Et ollu Rollo Steamissa online, niin laitoin tätä kautta. Toivottavasti ratkee!

T: Rosma

Do you have dynamic lead in M1 and if you do, are you able to dump the lead by pressing MMB/P/Joy3? An interesting problem! This might be a shot in the dark but try updating your GPU drivers, sometimes those have really weird effects on games.

PS: Et ollu Rollo Steamissa online, niin laitoin tätä kautta. Toivottavasti ratkee!

T: Rosma

MMButton works in other tanks...

I went to try STRV 122 as well and so far only thing that I have noticed is that laser range finder doesn't work when day-sight is zoomed out. Then again there is same on 2E. Yet this doesn't seem to affect dynamic lead. but is more like feature. With wrong lase you have wrong dynamic lead. Make sure your daylight is zoomed in when you laze and add lead to target.

Another thing that I can think of is that perhaps your fire-control mode is wrong? and that you're activating emergency, or manual mode?

And make sure you're trying to add lead from gunners place, if I remember right dynamic lead cannot be used from commanders place.

That is pretty much what I can think of. If it doesn't work by these then it might be problem in your mouse. Try change dynamic lead to right side and laze to middle button to test if laze works and if lead works then.

And would be good idea to test do you have same issue on leopardo 2E - in case if it wasn't on list of other tanks.

Sincerely ~ Lumi

I went to try STRV 122 as well and so far only thing that I have noticed is that laser range finder doesn't work when day-sight is zoomed out. Then again there is same on 2E. Yet this doesn't seem to affect dynamic lead. but is more like feature. With wrong lase you have wrong dynamic lead. Make sure your daylight is zoomed in when you laze and add lead to target.

I think this is a how the real system works.