Meeting Engagement Objectives?

pi_cubed

Query on the scenario "meeting engagement - winter" included in 3.025.

I have immensely enjoyed this scenario as it is teaching me to move units quickly in a changing situation. And it is only 30mins to complete so I have run this several times analysing the results in aar.

But I struggle to understand the scoring. I have scored exactly 800/1000every time. In one play I was completley overrun after being weakened by enemy arty. In another I moved the units well and finished with 47 kill and only 7 losses, and got 2 tanks to the bridge objective (3 marders and troops were following but were a couple of hundred meters short of the bridge). I suspect I need more units at the objective and possibly for longer time?

I know this is a simulation and I really dont care if this is the way it is, but any enlightening input would be appreciated.

I also love this scenario, and I get the same score, too. I think it's just an old scenario in which the scoring might've gotten "broken" by the many updates since its creation. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I usually just judge how I did for myself by reviewing the AAR.

Thanks Lt Default for confirmation. Yes, I get it now, AAR is more than half the experience.

Acknowledged Ssnake, but I still fear that the first time I hit that mission editor button my existence will be siphoned into simulated reality and I shall never be seen in the physical world again...