This needs addressing.

Marko

People will find their own truth, it's difficult to change peoples minds, let alone over the internet.

Besides, internet. :)120x120px-LS-6f9abd2f_avatar34224_20_zpsd1qazp6c.gif

FXr5cBl_zpsbpk4otf5.gif

There's also a silent majority that don't frequent forums and just enjoy the sim without the headaches of internet fights.

Edited by Invader ZIM

It's good to see that DoW, while posting extensively on SimHQ, continue to publicise their activities on this forum and therefore remain part of the 'main' SB community. Personally, I don't understand the remarks about us being an aggressive community or Asid being an 'outcast'. Neither is correct.

It's good to see that DoW, while posting extensively on SimHQ, continue to publicise their activities on this forum and therefore remain part of the 'main' SB community. Personally, I don't understand the remarks about us being an aggressive community or Asid being an 'outcast'. Neither is correct.

Like I said:

Marko.

"Hater's Gonna Hate."

They are ignorant gamer idiots who seem to be of the opinion:

"My argument is true, therefore your argument is invalid."

before placing their fingers in their ears and going:
"LALALALALALAI'MNOTLISTENINGLALALALALALA"
Tw*ts

Leave them to their fetid little corner, because I really can't be arsed to argue against such implacable idiocy.

Saying that however probably puts me in the same category.

But.

Meh, I have better things to do than fight an internet argument, because in the long run, who actually gives a F**k?

If there was an dictionary entry for "Internet Idiot" it would reference them.

Here is the post I made on the subject on the BI forum under the name Dominic.

In this case the person is responsible for spreading a lot of mistruths about the SB Forum And its members

I have been a member of the SB forum for over ten years and his statements are simply not True or exaggerated

He has used comments made on the SB forum completely out of context to further his vendetta.

In my next post a gave the forum moderator a undertaking not to post any more comments

On the subject and neither will I do so I made my point.

People will find their own truth, it's difficult to change peoples minds, let alone over the internet.

Besides, internet. :)120x120px-LS-6f9abd2f_avatar34224_20_zpsd1qazp6c.gif

FXr5cBl_zpsbpk4otf5.gif

There's also a silent majority that don't frequent forums and just enjoy the sim without the headaches of internet fights.

Just an observation. This post contains exellent advice! I wish people here would take it to their heart! Otherwise they just stumple into the "troll-traps".