Off Line Activation question

blazer05

• Administrators

You'll need to locate the email in your spam filter, without it you can't activate in any case. There should have been two emails, one order confirmation and one with a link to the web depot. If you can pm me your order number, I can make sure you get the web depot email.

• Members

The web depot is where the long and obscure looking link in the email is pointing (we call that link, or more precisely, the link target, a "ticket" that you activate in order to generate the license). The server that stores all the tickets is called the web depot.

USUALLY it's sufficient to simply click on the ticket URL (on a computer that has your CM stick plugged in, and the COdeMeter runtime software installed), then to select the binding (follow the picture on the right, showing the CM stick), and in the next screen to click "Activate".

If you cannot connect with your game PC to the internet you must generate a license request file as described in the user's manual. Then either send it to me by email or to a computer that has internet access, click the ticket, and in the final stage select "Offline activation", then guide the page to the location of your license request file. It will then generate a new file in return which you then transport to your (offline) gaming PC where you then update the CM stick with that file.