Vis Mods for insurgent Vehicles

CharlieB

Is anyone able to put together some vis mods for Humvee to allow it to look more like a civilian veh - ie technical.

Following comment in my "what do people want in a scenario" thread I am working on sce that are based in the contempory operating environment - ie Afghanistan and Iraq. I therefore need vehs that dont look like US mil vehs and look more like a civi pick-up with a 50 cal on the roof.

It would be useful if it could be added to the list to add insurgent and civilian vehs en uniforms to the msn editor in future updates ie:

Insert unit - insurgent - range of veh and dismount options.

or

New Unit - neutral - range of veh and dismount options.

I would be sure that the military users of this fantastic software would be keen to use it in both Adaptive foundation (warfighting) and contemporary operation environment (currently COIN) traininig.

In the mean time a vis mod would be great.

Charlie B

Thanks Tacbat.

Not quite what I was after unless it comes complete with infanrty sprites in jeans and hoodies, brandishing chromed pistols, with the bakground sound mod altered to provide a continues wrap of R and B!!!!

The "Slaughter of The Chavs" Mod. That actually could be a good idea :twisted:

Though to be serious, cant one just make a mod with a HMMWV with beat up white or black paint? or even give the body a different color compared to the doors etc? It shouldnt be too difficult (this coming from someone with no skinning experience whatsoever)...

The "Slaughter of The Chavs" Mod. That actually could be a good idea :twisted:

Though to be serious, cant one just make a mod with a HMMWV with beat up white or black paint? or even give the body a different color compared to the doors etc? It shouldnt be too difficult (this coming from someone with no skinning experience whatsoever)...

yeah thats no problem. a civie humwee should be pretty easy to fix. without it looking like greevils weedsmoking donkey

KT,

You are a star.

Destruction of the Chavs has potential. Tanks in Police law enforcement livery and badly dressed infantry sprite. Such potential for misuse of this fantastic sim....

Well a civie hummer I can do this saturday me thinks, but the infantry sprites I just dont touch, Ive done a "blood" mod for the russian and swedish infantry once and that was more then enough, to repaint any of them? -No :P

(im not suicidal)

/KT

KT,

You are a star.

Destruction of the Chavs has potential. Tanks in Police law enforcement livery and badly dressed infantry sprite. Such potential for misuse of this fantastic sim....

now that would be one hell of a gang war!:D

CharlieB, do you have a pic or other refence on how it should look?

browsing the web didnt find to much on the state of cars in iraq/a-stan.

and a number plate for the car? ive seen nummerplates but not good size enough to be able to determine how they look.

/KT

• 3 weeks later...