Running civilians?

daskal

• Members

3.x includes all future version of SB Pro. To that extent I'm certain that "waiting" is the strategy that will be successful in the end. In other words, "Not Yet".

We need to address a few other issues first, particularly navigation/behavior related.

That said, you can create infantry units, then set their look as to be civilian. That way you have access to the full spectrum of soldier animations, including running.

May be one of the clever chaps on this site could Re- skin the troops to look like civilians.

No need for that, just right klick the infantry unit in editor and "set look of troop" or whatever it says and you can pick civilian clothes. Of course do not forget to "discard weapon if this unit is anywhere" or you will have civilians with guns - witch many government have found is a bad idea :)

I have used this function in my scenario demolition guard to get working infiltrators so I know it works like a charm :)

/KT

No need for that, just right klick the infantry unit in editor and "set look of troop" or whatever it says and you can pick civilian clothes. Of course do not forget to "discard weapon if this unit is anywhere" or you will have civilians with guns - witch many government have found is a bad idea :)

I have used this function in my scenario demolition guard to get working infiltrators so I know it works like a charm :)

/KT

I forgot about that feature haven't spent much time in the mission editor of late.

/KT

just dont put them in red high heels plz.