The REALLY ANGRY MANS thread

stalintc

Aaaarghhh, I'm So Angry I Need To Post In an angry color... Aaaaarghh!!!!!!

Stop Posting Links To The Video With The Angry German Kid It has Been Posted By Every Single Human Being On This Earth And It's Not Funny Any More Arghhhhh!!!! :mad3::mad3::mad3:

ARGHHH I TRIED WRITING IN ALL CAPS, THE STUPID FORUM DIDN'T LET ME... ARGHHH!!!

WTF NOW I'M EVEN MORE ANGRY... IT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO WRITE YOUR POSTS IN ALL CAPS, ARGHH!!

ARGHHH I TRIED WRITING IN ALL CAPS, THE STUPID FORUM DIDN'T LET ME... ARGHHH!!!

WTF NOW I'M EVEN MORE ANGRY... IT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO WRITE YOUR POSTS IN ALL CAPS, ARGHH!!

wow omg THATS SUCH BULLSHIT! I HATE THIS FORUM!!! YET I LOVE COMING IN TO READ AND POST IN THIS EXCELLENT COMMUNITY GRRRR:mad2::mad2:

NO WAIT I LOVE THIS forum:mad2:

noo no no no I HATE IT ARRGRGRHGHGHG

NO its alright!!! :decu::decu:

Some politician scums actually think that they own us:decu:

Damn narcissistic people!!!!!!:gun:

Some politicians build their good reputation only as facade.............:diable:

:heartpum: Don't you narcissistic have a heart? Or are you defective human being that need to be pittied?

Damn satanic country:1:!! I was warned though thx priest. I thought who scared?

I hate it when people misunderstand me. It's not about politics. It never was. Well at least for me or from my point of view.

It's about human rights violation(though it's a one man victim) not to mention law. Does crime committed by politician become the subject of politics?:decu:

Does this mean I'm a political victim? Crucified just for the will of man in power:mad2: Where's justice?!

Arrrghhh so angry about this angry mans thread?!

WAAAA I'm angry because the Challenger 2 is NEVER going to make it into SB Pro PE, and same goes for the suspension, and the eye candies... - AAAAARGH. But I still love this sim and cant get away from it - it's ADDICTIVE. The main "problem" is that I don't even want to get away from it.

Must be something wrong with me.

I've turned 40, got divorced and am having to move into a cruddy little one bedroomed flat at the arse end of nowhere (where the nearest "convenience" store is a bus ride away..... and the bus only runs once an hour if I'm lucky and I can't afford to run a car since I'm on benefits thanks to a knackered back)........ And I'm only mildy pissed off.

I must be internalising. Either that or the pills are working!!

DaMmIt I hAtE iT wHeN tHoSe BaStArD pIlLs WoRk :decu:

LOL Jester. Keep the faith:)

As for the car and buses why don't get a mule instead?

Reduce your CO2 output. Save the world from global warming which eventually may turn the world into Ice age. Cough cough... And don't play SB too much. Electricity generates CO2. You know our ancestors used to live in caves without any electricity and they were alright:biggrin:.