The REALLY ANGRY MANS thread

stalintc

omg :decu: im so angry this thread is derailed :decu: I will have to put it back on the rails with some angry man anger ggrrrrrr arrrrrggggh *bend metal bar*\*beat wife*\*fight in street with some random person*

what makes YOU angreh?!?!?!?!?! tell us!!! THIS IS THE ANGRY MANS THREAD YOU KNOW!!

"No flaming other members in this thread ta :decu:"

Chavs should be shot, no exceptions.

Why?

Because they piss me off, riding those Sh*tty mopeds up those damn hills, they make more noise than a F**king 747.

Oh yeah, when you get more than three of them in one place some poor innocent usually pays the price.

And that makes me Angry....

Hello all,

What really makes me angry these several days is...

1) Not being able to figure out the control logic in the mission editor! :decu:

2) the above :decu:

3) the above :decu:

And I also am also outraged at Russian pop music. :biggrin:

No, seriously, the most angering thing for me is actually in the field of politics/history, and AFAIK such statements are against forum rules. :cool3:

Chavs should be shot, no exceptions.

Why?

Because they piss me off, riding those Sh*tty mopeds up those damn hills, they make more noise than a F**king 747.

Oh yeah, when you get more than three of them in one place some poor innocent usually pays the price.

And that makes me Angry....

In the US they drive cars that are built around subwoofers. You can feel them come well before you hear or see them...

C*nts.

And I agree with you. Chavs should be shot on sight. That or at least used as soylent green. Cheap food for the homeless and all that :twisted:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well usually I try not to bitch but what the f*** eh?

I'm f***ing broke! The comapny I used to have a quasi-career with f***ing went and closed. Compared to my old $8.00 an hour pay minimum wage f***ing sucks. I f***ing hate trigonometry and OLS classes! My job f***ing sucks, I don't f***ing speak f***ing Chinese so I have no f***ing idea WTF my half of my coworkers say most of the f***ing time unless they're talking about f***ing one of the waitresses. SB Pro PE is f***ing expensive. 8mm Mauser ammo is nolonger f***ing cheap, its now so f***ing expensive I figure now I might as well buy a f***ing AR-15A2 but those are f***ing expensive too. IF they aren't f***ing banned by the f***ing time I have the f***ing money!

F*** it all! :nukem:

I was playing one of WarUlf's scenarios that was SO well made and beautifully scripted that it made me feel so MISERABLE of my petty scenario making skill and as the story goes some of my DUG-IN ABRAMS BURNED UP from a TOP shot from a F*****G ANCIENT MUSEUM PIECE that is teh T-72 and some of my counterattack tanks also burned up while engaging the enemy FRONTALLY because some miracle rounds came in at a STEEP angle and somehow managed to puncture the road wheel and then the lower side hull and DUG-IN AT vehicles covering my right flank had their TOW-Spitting turretheads collectively CHOPPED OFF earlier by some godforsaken SPIRAL-SPEWING HINDS that they were alive but effectively USELESS like paralyzed zombies so I decided what the heck I'll "Test play" as reds and kick the capitalist butts but HE fire supports were about as effective as 81mm mortars that it just scratched paints off the dumb ugly Abramses and I had no multispectral smokes and my T-72s couldn't identify an OBVIOUS target which is the hot and massive Abrams engine deck at 12'o clock 300meters and my BMPs were even succumbing to FRONTAL 50Cal fires and were generally about as effective as SHOOTING GALLERY TARGETS so I just quit and now I don't know what to do. :decu: