The REALLY ANGRY MANS thread

stalintc

Well if you were new, what would you do if you read this form? And no im not angry. But some players wonder why many other players dont come online anymore. Cause maybe they dont like to put up with the bullcrap. I can name several already that I know, who quit coming online to play.

I beg to differ. I consider our forum to be quite civilized in comparison to others and we strive to keep it that way (at some "personal expense" I might add). If you think it's so awful now, you should have been seen it years ago when it was more of a free for all around here. Even then, I personally found this community appealing and chose to stay because it was still more mature than what I had been used to. We are not perfect; no gaming community can honestly make that claim, but we are better than most.

_--__[]KITT;218239']...PS:Why did you dig this old thread? To complain about some(my) sig? I'm not changing it hehe just letting you know. Feel free to hate it. HATEzzz come all in.

At least reduce the banner to our suggested height of 100px... or you can type a lot more in your posts in order to make it appear relatively smaller.

At least reduce the banner to our suggested height of 100px... or you can type a lot more in your posts in order to make it appear relatively smaller.

Ah 100 px tall banner Ill try that and see how it will look/

Edit:

Now it's 100 pxl tall than 141 pxl tall. But the issue is not how big it is. The issue is that it is showing another sim. Hehehe but I won't change that. I don't mean being disrespectful but if anyone felt so I simply cannot be bothered even if it was the President of United States or Russia frankly though I can't really see why they would object to it. I just can't see how showing another sim which is no competitor would be disrespecting this forum. To me it's just bullocks. Let's not bring up this objection again. I'm not a confrontational person, when not necessary.

If anyone wants to be my enemy get in line, there's a whole one and a half(or a quarter) of nation lining up, a few those with resources and willingness to kill me and they have tried, maybe even twice as on the last occassion they sent a young Chinese assassin to tail me as I walked. I never knew/realized there are people who are actually addicted to killing people. That murdering can be considered a hobby to some people. That is until I bumped into this guy who were addicted to killing people and killing people violently. At least that's what he was feeling inside then. He will have to answer to God for those he has killed, one day on the last day. I assume he worked for a certain country. None of the people who hate me with a passion believe in the dignity of a human being, only how much money and power one has but I guess that's because they don't have anything else besides the money and power and assume everyone else is after the same thing. Maybe they'll try again and succeed one day but I still can't be bothered. I can't be bothered when I haven't done anything wrong.

Edited by []_--__[]KITT

Then you are posting in the wrong thread. Stay on topic please.

People use this thread mostly to post their comical angry posting.

So not being angry is okay as long as they are being angrily funny.:)

But maybe a few posted their seriously angry postings or take this thread too seriously. But the spirit is a comical angry thread.

Oh I'm so angry I have to explain this.:decu:

Hes one who is in possession of a highly overactive imagination.

What makes me angry is when he knows its rude to have another game in the sig, but does it anyway because its not against the forum rules. All the while daring someone to say anything about it and claiming some sort of victim status.

If you did this at any other forum you would get beat up by the other forum members then probably banned, but here its by and large tolerated. The reason given is these games are not a commercial threat to E Sim but that doesnt make it the right thing to do.

I told Ssnake he had the patience of Job for putting up with this sort of stuff a while back, and I still believe it to be true.

ARGH.

Edited by Mogwa

Ok KITT why are so many people after you?

That's too long to be told and would be off topic, let's just say it that some people especially megalomaniac dictator with billions don't need strong or even reasonable reasons to mess up and destroy people's lives even murdering them. Some people just do whatever they desire simply because they could and because they could get away with impunity.

I write a blog, feel free to read them. The link is in my profile comment but here it is http://exposingsingapore.wordpress.com/ . If you think my blog is questionnable then see this http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/ . That blog doesn't belong to me but somebody else's.

Hes delusional.

What makes me angry is when he knows its rude to have another game in the sig, but does it anyway because its not against the forum rules. All the while daring someone to say anything about it and claiming some sort of victim status.

If you did this at any other forum you would get beat up by the other forum members then probably banned, but here its by and large tolerated. The reason given is these games are not a commercial threat to E Sim but that doesnt make it the right thing to do.

I told Ssnake he had the patience of Job for putting up with this sort of stuff a while back, and I still believe it to be true.

ARGH.

I'm not delusional though certainly the Singapore regime would like me to be portrayed as such and they did try to portray me as such which I have proved to be false.

To me it's not rude at all to post another game as sig especially when it's no direct competitor. Why would it be the wrong thing to do if you put another game as your sig? Tell me, why? You know BMS 4.32 is FREE game. 100% free. I think people like you are just making excuses. That BMS 4.32 team don't make a pence out of the game and Esim isn not losing any money if people play BMS 4.32. One is a flying study sim and another the most comprehensive contemporary tank sim. So NO I CAN'T THINK WHY IT'S RUDE to post it as my sig.

For calling me delusional I'm reporting you and demand an apology. You mentioned about being rude and yet you call another person you don't know delusional? I won't accept that.

As for beating me up and banning me go ahead I won't still change my sig for what seems unreasonable reason. even if you beat me up in person I won't change it. Even if you 'beat me up and gang up on me' on daily basis in this forum I won't change it. Maybe I'll put in some DCS Blackshark side by side with BMS or if not Dangerous Waters sub sim. It's a paid game but still I can't think why it would offend this forum honestly but frankly I have no good screenshot for the game so that may take a while.

What makes me angry (a little ;) ) is that fine Falcon BMS label is used here in such a confrontational and even disparaging way. To what purpose and to what avail?

KITT, surely you must realize, that by doing this dribble and infantile rant of yours, you are being simply annoying, and doing F4 BMS Community NO good service at all. So instead , how about trying to do something constructive, or even minimally productive to either SBProPE or Falcon4 BMS? I bet, THAT is completely foreign idea and concept to you my dear fellow.

KITT, time to quit!

What makes me angry (a little ;) ) is that fine Falcon BMS label is used here in such a confrontational and even disparaging way. To what purpose and to what avail?

KITT, surely you must realize, that by doing this dribble and infantile rant of yours, you are being simply annoying, and doing F4 BMS Community NO good service at all. So instead , how about trying to do something constructive, or even minimally productive to either SBProPE or Falcon4 BMS? I bet, THAT is completely foreign idea and concept to you my dear fellow.

KITT, time to quit!

How am I using BMS label in a confrontational way? I'm just simply posting a small screenshot of it as an appreciation and me sharing other sim passion.

I have added the Blackshark now thanks to Mogwa.

Two people took offense with the sig it doesn't mean I'm using it in a confrontational manner. if you see there's nothing confrontational about what my sig is depeciting or saying. I'm simply saying I love simulations.

Would it help if I post Steel Beasts as part of my sig? Maybe I will when I have a good screenshot.

Hehehe I can see the begining of a new bullying psychology all over again in this thread. I love screwing bullies.

Why would posting other sims be offensive as these sims people know them already. I'm just showing an appreciation to sims that I'm playing. I'll add Steel Beasts too when I have a good screenshot.

Now I have also added SteelBeasts Pro PE in my sig NOT to compromise but because really it would make the sig look better.

That's it.

if it's too long I'll cut the SB part as I don't think that's the best picture I could have with the game. I have only taken 2 screenshots with SB. They were from yesterday

In the end I say thank you to those who took offense for making my sig looking better.

Oh, OK, so you write a blog about the oppressive dictatorship of Singapore. Let me look that up on the world democracy index or whatever it is called. EDIT: Hybrid Regime. Not the best, but certainly not the China-like dictatorship that you state exists.

Oh, OK, so you write a blog about the oppressive dictatorship of Singapore. Let me look that up on the world democracy index or whatever it is called. EDIT: Hybrid Regime. Not the best, but certainly not the China-like dictatorship that you state exists.

Pm sent I don't know how much worse China is I have never been to China and not sure how the regime is run and China is not guilty for putting me in a horrific ordeal and prolonged defamation and persecution. So let';s just say I'm very subjective but I have reasons for that. Though I can try to guess China by comparing between Singapore and China, they are more similar than you think basing my past experience and the news about China only Singapore is better covering its dirt.

And compared to Singapore, El Salvador, Paraguay, Mali, Moldova, Papua New Guinea, Namibia, Mongolia, Zambia,

Guyana, Ghana, Ukraine, etc are better democracy than it, according to that index. That alone should bring some red flag to the uninitated.

But better reply through PM before mod come in. This is off topic.

EDIT: Hybrid Regime. Not the best, but certainly not the China-like dictatorship that you state exists.

Well let's just say I know better than you.

Again if you want to discuss politics just use the PM. I will happily try to reply.

Human rights in Bahrain improved after the government introduced reform plans in 1999-2002. However, they started to decline by 2007 when torture began to be employed again. Between 2006 and 2011 Bahrain went down 51 ranks on the Democracy Index (Economist Intelligence Unit), moving it from "hybrid regime" and "constitutional monarchy" to "authoritarian regime" and "absolute monarchy".

So you see that index is not absolute but all relative approximation which is never to be assumed accurate. In dictatorship all seems much better until people revolted then you see the true face of the regime. I'd assume Bahrain was about Singapore ranking, perhaps a few ranks better at some point before the uprising.

• Members

Guys, I really have no idea why you find a picture of Falcon 4 offensive, and I have to agree that insulting language was used, which is not appreciated.

I also think that attacking another user on grounds of a signature image that doesn't violate the forum rules is utterly unconstructive. All it has resulted in is to derail this marginally funny thread into a political debate which is against the forum rules in the first place, and frankly, defending an authoritarian regime on grounds that some other authoritarian regime is worse strikes me as an odd strategy.

If you have personal beef with some user, send an email, don't carry it out in public.

Guys, I really have no idea why you find a picture of Falcon 4 offensive, and I have to agree that insulting language was used, which is not appreciated.

I also think that attacking another user on grounds of a signature image that doesn't violate the forum rules is utterly unconstructive. All it has resulted in is to derail this marginally funny thread into a political debate which is against the forum rules in the first place, and frankly, defending an authoritarian regime on grounds that some other authoritarian regime is worse strikes me as an odd strategy.

If you have personal beef with some user, send an email, don't carry it out in public.

Im sorry for me derailing it with political postings. I don't mind if you delete them so that the thread can remain on topic. If you ask me Ill happily delete them. If my current sig pciture is too long I'll happily cut it, maybe cutting out Blackshark so only the Falcon 4 and SB remain.