The REALLY ANGRY MANS thread

stalintc

WTF.... IM sooo FUCKING angry again.... downloaded Wahrborg's motherfucking CH profile for my motherfucking cunt of a joystick.... AAARGH and now im trying to add the whore of a throttle to the profile but it fucks everything, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, why doesnt steelbeasts support more than one controller.... MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

FUCK! Wahrborg I'm gonna fuck you up on TGIF for this, I know it's your fault AAAARGH!!!! DIE!!!

Fuck this... I'm calling Chuck Norris to pay you a visit....

WTF now I can't remember if this is the swearing mans thread or the angry mans thread and It's all because of you Stalin! Don't ask me why or I will kill you, AAARGH!!!

FUCK I LOVE THE WORD FUCK IT'S SO FUCKING GREAT, I JUST FUCKING WISH WE COULD USE THE FUCKING WORD FUCK WAY FUCKING MORE!!!

But it's against the fucking rules and it makes me soooo ANGRY that i wan't to fuck my self...

FUCK that didn't turned out as planned.... AAAAARGH!!! Now I'm more angry then ever!!!

That kid in the vid pisses me off. If it was my kid Id beat him til he spoke the Queens english if he acted like that in my house. If he treated my computer like that Id probably break off his fingers and feed them to him.

When i hear that forums on other websites are planning on spamming these forums that makes me angry.

WTF is wrong with people.

That kid in the vid pisses me off. If it was my kid Id beat him til he spoke the Queens english if he acted like that in my house. If he treated my computer like that Id probably break off his fingers and feed them to him.

When i hear that forums on other websites are planning on spamming these forums that makes me angry.

WTF is wrong with people.

The best part of it all is that with that ilk, you cant tell them that they are O2 Thieves because you may harm their all important self esteem or because of some other social marxist bollocks (oh, I wonder where that thread ran off to...).

Ya gotta love it :heu:

The best part of it all is that this community is just dead. It was half alive back towards the end of the SB1 days, and then it got shot in the head when the FFZ was closed. The increase of activity after SB Pro PE came about was just the community falling off the bed and rolling a little. I gotta say, I have seen some week old roadkill at bus stops that have more life in them than this community. The proof of that is the increase in the ilk that you mentioned Mog.

What makes me angy is that you cannot find nary a teat on YouTube --because it is inappropriate, but it is apparerntly perfectly appropriate to have terrorist propaganda videos of US and european troops getting killed by IEDs.

oh yeah, thats christian ideals at work.

3000 years ago, in egypt, there was teats everywhere.

then the muslims took over, and covered everyone up.

yay to religious fundamentalism for teaching us that killing infidels is right, but tits is wrong and shameful.

What makes me angy is that you cannot find nary a teat on YouTube --because it is inappropriate, but it is apparerntly perfectly appropriate to have terrorist propaganda videos of US and european troops getting killed by IEDs.

i hear ya VM! I was looking up some good footage of some jihadist bastards losing their lives to US troops that i had bookmarked on my puter only to find that youtube had removed them all as inappropriate. but as you say, yo can see those racist, womanizing bastards killing US troops 24/7 on that fooked up channel any day of the week. i guess they are scared they will get targeted or something or that their gayness will show if they look like bush supporters just because they show jali-hibab getting wacked "over there". too bad winning isnt something anyone wants to televise. Only US troops lost getting the coverage, and worst still normally cached as if they were incompetent. Why you may ask? because it fits their agenda! i HATE those faggot commie people and it makes me ANGRY (no offense to fags, sorry).

VM and Hack,

use the system... flag the jihadi stuff as inappropriate.

In any case, YouTube is a lost cause. It is lost because, as you point out, the inappropriate criteria is arbitrary and rumour and conjecture are sufficient as causes - there are no standards.

And that... makes... me.... ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCK... I'm SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT I GET STUCK WITH BEER SHITS AFTER OCKTOBERFEST!!!

i hear ya VM! I was looking up some good footage of some jihadist bastards losing their lives to US troops that i had bookmarked on my puter only to find that youtube had removed them all as inappropriate. but as you say, yo can see those racist, womanizing bastards killing US troops 24/7 on that fooked up channel any day of the week. i guess they are scared they will get targeted or something or that their gayness will show if they look like bush supporters just because they show jali-hibab getting wacked "over there". too bad winning isnt something anyone wants to televise. Only US troops lost getting the coverage, and worst still normally cached as if they were incompetent. Why you may ask? because it fits their agenda! i HATE those faggot commie people and it makes me ANGRY (no offense to fags, sorry).

• 3 months later...
;140963']I hate it when politicians let people Imigrate to your country that cant speak english and have no intention of learning how to.

Or when you are having trouble with a product you purchased from a local company and have called customer support to get it resolved. The customer support function has been shipped overseas and none of them speak clear, precise english.

I'm fucking pissed right fucking now!

Hi there Hugh

lets think about this and I mean it sincerely. We all come to this site in order to learn or expand our knowledge or experience about our common passion "Armour". Now fact is not everybody is going to get along with everybody else, that doesnt mean we you or indeed Stallin should be hurling abuse at each other. As you hinted in one of your earlier posts there certain points of etiquite that one should observe on forums like these. In addition to that there are also forum moderators who are itching to place bans on people who continue to use bad language or launch personal assualts. In the two years that I have been on this forum this is the first time I feel that I have been deliberatly attacked outside of the game.

It should stop now as all concerned will end up looking foolish and at the very least it looks bad on our community.

Peace be with you.

Irish