Joystick problem

rob17

Running Win10 and fresh install of SB Pro PE on a new computer. I have played SB on an older computer with a timed license previously (3.11 I think). Anyway, for some reason my CH Fighterstick joystick won't move my view no matter which position I'm playing. I know that previously (other computer and 3.11) it worked and currently all the the button mappings on it work, it's just the x-y axis that won't work. I have it mapped with CH Control Manager and when I play with various settings I did at one point get it to move the gun when in/outside the turret, but not current view. The joystick works normally in other games (even when using the mapping for SB including reversing x-y axis). Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue or a 3.27 version or what. Any suggestions.

Thanks, but that didn't help.

HOWEVER I did SOLVE IT: (no idea why this works), if I redo the mapping in CH Manager and make sure to let it use the add CMS option in the wizard it works fine. Just recreating doesn't seem to help. The key seems to be having the CMS section added via the wizard. Completely weird and I can't explain it, but it seems reproducible and it works so I'm happy.