Top Tank Platoon 2012-2015 interest

Volcano

• Moderators

Hello all,

With 2015 almost over, it has now been nearly three years since the Top Tank Platoon 2012 Tournament, which was something I wanted to do on an annual basis but real world issues managed to prevent that.

Anyway, I am just wondering if there is enough interest in running the tournament this year. If you are, then please consider your teams of four players and announce them here when you have them (team name + player names). If you are interested but do not have a team, then post here and hopefully it will help create some teams out of other interested individuals.

The rest of the October is devoted to gauging interest and putting forth your team. If we can muster up a minimum number of teams then the tournament will start in November and last until it is finished (possibly going into January due to holidays). If we do not have enough teams then we won't have the tournament, no problem, it just means less work for me. :cool3:

Let's see where this goes...

The Depleted Uranium Justice

Assassin7

Colebrook

Cavgunner

Renders

Cats of Battle

Hedgehog

Vaquero

Tankhunter

Ashdivay

The 4 Musketeers

Duke

Gladiator

Tom83

Fuchs

RA

Oleg

Flamm

Yoprst

LAN

UK Armour

Tjay

Crusty

IrishHussar

Herbs

Team America II

Volcano

Sean

Brun

Mogwa

Edited by Volcano

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I , Vac and TankHunter are possibly in.

I'll wait for them to confirm.

OK, just need one more - or you can have a team of three (but then you will only have three tanks instead of four). I am sure you guys can scrape up someone else though. ;)

I think UKA could probably field a team for this. :smile:

Sounds good. If you guys use the Challenger 2 then I think you will find it is much better now with the ammo (if you guys want the CR2 and if it will be available).

understood, we just went off the Wiki.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/in...toon_2012-2015

I may use those, but the page was made years ago and I kept changing the date; it may turn out to be different tanks and ammo types.

Hello tankers.

Volcano, the Russian community has interest in a tournament. Four players will ready in couple of months. Previously it`s Oleg, Flamm, Yoprst, LAN. The involvement of full crews is also interesting.

Team name is "RA".

Edited by LAN

Sounds good. If you guys use the Challenger 2 then I think you will find it is much better now with the ammo (if you guys want the CR2 and if it will be available).

Thanks for the info V. As a result of the last competition even Crusty agreed that we shouldn't use the CR2 next time. But we'll have a look at the ammo improvements (can you supply a link to the info?) and discuss.

He splits like an atom. The resulting reaction, distorts time and space, and a huge rainbow sprinkle doughnut will descend from the heavens. It will be all unicorn farts and rainbows for a brief period of time, then all out apocalyptic type stuff. In the form of mutant tele-tubbies.

I might be confused here, but through PM's I'm thinking hedge is coming to the dark side.

He splits like an atom. The resulting reaction, distorts time and space, and a huge rainbow sprinkle doughnut will descend from the heavens. It will be all unicorn farts and rainbows for a brief period of time, then all out apocalyptic type stuff. In the form of mutant tele-tubbies.

I might be confused here, but through PM's I'm thinking hedge is coming to the dark side.

Oh, and here I was thinking I'd cause a time and space universal space-time implosion like that paradox thing Doc Brown was rabbiting on about in Back to the Future.

I like the rainbow sprinkled doughnut.

Is it filled with Raspberry Jam? :)

I'm going with Team Cats of Battle. (Working title)

OPFOR.