CV9040 gunner unity sight

Rotareneg

More to this same bug.

If turret is locked or its movement is restricted, it doesn't matter if using joystic or mouse, interior rotates around in funny way as vehicle turns.

just tested this on cv9030, commanders unity sight.

I locked turret and went to unity sight... when turning vehicle, entire turret interior turns but not the place where player is watching, making him lose where he was watching originally. Also... same problem is on VIS computer screen. If youre looking at the screen and vehicle turns while turret movement is restricted, vehicle interior rotates in funny way.

And urm... it doesn't really seem to matter where one is looking at. If turret is not able to turn. Like its locked, and vehicle turns. What player sees doesn't keep up.

heres brief listing of places I noticed this to happen so far.

cv9040 - gunners unity sight (happens even with mouse if turret movement is restricted)

Cv9030 - commanders unity sight (not gunners), all VIS computer screens (exept drivers), weapon control panel.

CV9035 both vehicles DK and NL have same problem with VIS, DAS and Gunners unity sight.

Basically easiest way to understand trouble is that make mission with cv9040 / cv9030 with damaged turrets. Go to mentioned positions and try to turn vehicle or make vehicle driving circle and you notice that in those positions - turret interior / players view is not keeping up like it should.

As addition...

CV9035-NL squad leaders position. Vision blocks are black and not working.

Cv9035 (both versions) Gunners Unity sight is baddly offset.

FOV90 (CV observer) all vision blocks are practically useless as its nearly impossible to see around from them. They are pointing so much upwards on such narrow field of view.

And one more. Thought I do not know if this is bug or not Cv9035 (both vehicles) From commanders / place for some reason it is very difficult to start reloading. AI gunner doesn't seem to turn turret to reloading position.

Edited by Lumituisku
updated as I tested things and found out more troubles.

I don't mean to muddy the waters here.

But.

It sounds like the (now fixed) bug with the Leopardo 2E map screen.

Recap:

If the map screen was "Damaged" and you selected the map screen ( think it was either the F5 key or picking the map) in the interior view.

The view would move to the map screen position in the vehicle interior, but the F5 map screen would not appear/open.

The player view point would then float around the vehicle interior depending on vehicle movements.

Linky to the Leopardo 2E problem.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=13767&highlight=Map