Trafalgar day

Hedgehog

• Members

Also, today Marty McFly and Doc Brown arrive "in the future" to save their kids.

Sadly, only the rather implausible hoverboards have become reality since 1985, no self-lacing shoes or flying Deloreans yet.

Boo! Boo!

The future is no longer what it used to be.

Also, today Marty McFly and Doc Brown arrive "in the future" to save their kids.

Sadly, only the rather implausible hoverboards have become reality since 1985, no self-lacing shoes or flying Deloreans yet.

Boo! Boo!

The future is no longer what it used to be.

The self tying / power laces shoe is a lie.

You'd have to change the battery....

Shame actually, if Villeneuve had won, the cuisine in the UK might be better today ;-)

LoL

What and give up a best weapon we have

Between the cuisine and the weather who the fxxk would want to invade.

Even The romans gave up and went home in the end

Why do you think the British empire was so big,

the lads were looking for a decent meal. LoL

Who else could come up with a dish like this.

Its Scottish delicacy. but I would wager its unique to the UK

th.jpg.a848e7f6b0956c6727a353e4ea6cb35f.

th.jpg.a848e7f6b0956c6727a353e4ea6cb35f.

Que?

Pizza is Italian.

I think Faggots (The Pork Mince kind) are quintessentially English?

No, no. Tank Hunter said that if the French had won we wouldn't be eating curry. So I'm saying that we probably wouldn't have pizza either. We'd have had to make to do with medium rare steak with salad on the side and all sorts of other exquisite delicacies. But terrible restaurant service....:clin:`

No, no. Tank Hunter said that if the French had won we wouldn't be eating curry. So I'm saying that we probably wouldn't have pizza either. We'd have had to make to do with medium rare steak with salad on the side and all sorts of other exquisite delicacies. But terrible restaurant service....:clin:`

And Frogs Legs, Zut Alores!!!

:shocked:

As much as I love Trafalger day with a brother in the Royal Navey, thought I would point out that we are nearly 2 Years away from a significant day for Armour; 100th anniversary of the Battle of Cambrai!!!!!

I wonder if the Warror upgrade will be place by then? Probably not. The problem with Trafalgar is that Nelson turned a blind eye to reality and the UK MoD now adopt that as standard philosophy. The difference being that Nelson actually won.