D u k e

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Servus,

After a look at the poll here and steelbeasts.org, I decide to run the mission on saturday the 28th of november.

Meeting time 19:45 UTC

attachment.php?attachmentid=24916&d=1445518608

attachment.php?attachmentid=24911&d=1445517411

Initial Situation Briefing

Staffing List

cheers

D u k e

Could you please post the pictures to the SB server?

I don't have a login for SB.org (Und mein webseite Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.)

For a giggle I might take the Ass & Trash. :)

Servus Rhys

I'm requesting leave from administrative duties from GOC Home Command so I can join the front line action with an eye on the attached Jaeger platoon. I'll let you know how I get on (estimated <50% chance of success) :)

come on. Send Zac to his best friend, invite a girlfriend of your wife (maybe one with a little baby too) for breakfast. If the girls start talking, withdraw slowly to your PC.

cheers

D u k e

Servus Rhys

come on. Send Zac to his best friend, invite a girlfriend of your wife (maybe one with a little baby too) for breakfast. If the girls start talking, withdraw slowly to your PC.

cheers

D u k e

Ah, I see now why you are a master of tactics and I am but your humble apprentice! :bigsmile: I will execute your brilliant plan and let you know when victory has been achieved! ;)

Well it already has Duke's name against it, so you maybe out of luck.

Pooh.

I'll take the usual Artillery.

This can help restore morale for the FO:

All the artillery including the Air Defence Artillery.

:)

Servus Rhys

cheers

D u k e

Ah, I see now why you are a master of tactics and I am but your humble apprentice! :bigsmile: I will execute your brilliant plan and let you know when victory has been achieved! ;)

I am now assured of our success. :)

Unfortunately the pictures are showing as just white boxes on my computer. Am I doing something wrong? If so what please - as I've noticed this before.

Best wishes

OK,

So what is happening:

The pictures are hosted/stored on the SB.org Server, in the member/private area (you need a login to access this)

An SB.org member posts a link to the picture hosted in the secured area of the server.

The SB.com server does not have authorised access to the secured area.

The pictures cannot be viewed when using the sb.com forum.

SB.com forum displays small black icon to denote where the picture should be.

To get around this,

An SB.org member needs to save the picture on the SB.com server (I.E. Upload the actual picture file to sb.com, and not just post a link.)

Or

save the picture file on another unsecured server, such as a picture hosting service, instagram or SimHQ (see below) for example, where the sb.com server doesn't need authorisation to view the file.

And then they/SB.org member can post a link.

Does that help?

:)

OK, so to solve the immediate problem of viewing the graphics relating to this scenario:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4185034#Post4185034

(Yes I know someone has posted this before.)