Kingtigers Reserve Demolition Sce

CharlieB

I have just got round to playing this scenario at last. It is first class and requires the player to do a quick estimate - especially Q1 from the UK perspective - IPB.

I have just made the comment below on the scenario download area

Excellent scenario. Having looked at the scenario in the builder and having watched my AAR I can happily say that my IPB was pretty much spot on. Depth in this one is your friend but when playing Single player it is a lot of jumping around to keep the recce cars and tanks mobile and effective. Milan when well sighted in the flanks with overlapping arcs are particularly effective. Nearly got away without blowing the bridge, but the Tanks ran out of ammunition and the Infantry on the West bank got smashed up. Particularly like the air-mobile insertion. caused me to deploy my reserve Pl. Cracking scenario!

Download here: http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/24/p13_fileid/2711

Charles,

I believe this was based on the BA's training film, Demolition Guard, Circa 1989.

(now on youtube)

I know because I pointed Katie towards it. :)

So now you have no excuse.

LoL. :)

Also, Katie, I second, really good scenario. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

(Even better with others. :) )

I have just got round to playing this scenario at last. It is first class and requires the player to do a quick estimate - especially Q1 from the UK perspective - IPB.

I have just made the comment below on the scenario download area

Excellent scenario. Having looked at the scenario in the builder and having watched my AAR I can happily say that my IPB was pretty much spot on. Depth in this one is your friend but when playing Single player it is a lot of jumping around to keep the recce cars and tanks mobile and effective. Milan when well sighted in the flanks with overlapping arcs are particularly effective. Nearly got away without blowing the bridge, but the Tanks ran out of ammunition and the Infantry on the West bank got smashed up. Particularly like the air-mobile insertion. caused me to deploy my reserve Pl. Cracking scenario!

Download here: http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/24/p13_fileid/2711

Agree. It is also a great multiplayer scenario as there are a number of effective ways to deploy the assets, and it is interesting to see how different people approach it.

Any chance of seeing you at UKA sessions on Sunday evenings Charlie?