Steely Eyed Missleman

New player reporting in :)

I will definitly give that a go... Loved the Bradley, the only thing better than the heater on a cold night in Graf was feeling the Tow go off :gun:

Anyways Im excited to be here, looking forward to a great time ;)

I remember serving in the early 80s out in Germany on Cheiftan. We didn't have heaters, so sometimes you really did get the feeling that your "Toes" were going off. ;-)

I remember serving in the early 80s out in Germany on Cheiftan. We didn't have heaters, so sometimes you really did get the feeling that your "Toes" were going off.

Oh ya we worshipped the heaters in the Bradleys in Graf and Hohenfels until it died of course.. then the track mechanic was your best friend :luxhello:

...a few days

Sorry. Don't know when it went down, so I don't know when "a few days" will be up. Perhaps an eSim rep will be along soon to clarify.

Welcome to the forum!

Ok, thanks for the info.

There should be a clarification later today on the web shop's main page with the official date, which however would not be "around" but rather "no later than" December 7th.