UK Armour 8/11/15

Tjay

This Sunday's session will see us running a modified version of Volcano's 2008 scenario Platoon Attack, with 2 x Leo 2A4 platoons and a recce force of 1 x ASLAV 25. The mission aim has been changed from a dash to reach an objective around 5km distant within 30min, bypassing as much stuff as possible, to a steady advance towards that objective, destroying all enemy assets on the way. No time limit. This is an excellent scenario with much random behaviour on the part of the enemy. Do please join us. Assemble at 19:00Z, with start no later that 19:30.

Next week, as a special treat for Crusty (who will C.O), we will run the same scenario but with 2 x CR2 platoons and 1 x Scimitar platoon for recce. The randomness built into the AI, plus the change of vehicles will effectively make it a quite different operation. :clin:

Next week, as a special treat for Crusty (who will C.O), we will run the same scenario but with 2 x CR2 platoons and 1 x Scimitar platoon for recce. The randomness built into the AI, plus the change of vehicles will effectively make it a quite different operation. :clin:

I am there!

And tomorrow.

(I will set a reminder.)

Couple of the 1CAD would like to join in if possible, time?

Thanks

Right now my time zone reference says a five hour difference for me (EST) and a four hour difference for Atlantic Canada. So I'd join at 1930 - 5 = 1430 hrs local in Ontario. 12A to join at 1930 - 4 = 1530 hrs local in New Brunswick. Winnipeg would join at 1330 hrs, just to extend the time zone question westwards.

Or have I got this all corked up?? :confused: :bigsmile:

Or have I got this all corked up?? :confused: :bigsmile:

Have a look here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151108T1900

Update: For the UK Armour guys - if you want to include this from now on to help people convert "your" time to "their" time, just copy and paste the URL above and edit the "20151108" to reflect the new date (its in YYYYMMDD format).

Its already set for GMT / Zulu time.

Edited by Gibsonm
Included the "update" part.

Have a look here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151108T1900

Update: For the UK Armour guys - if you want to include this from now on to help people convert "your" time to "their" time, just copy and paste the URL above and edit the "20151108" to reflect the new date (its in YYYYMMDD format).

Its already set for GMT / Zulu time.

Thanks for that Mark. I'll post that link every time I put up notice of a session.

Ok this is not going to work for me this weekend :sad2:, lets try for next and I'll try to here at that time :clin:.In my head I thought it was later than our usual time.

Canadian honour was upheld by Tango29 (Trackpad) who did a sterling job handling a recce platoon of ASLAVs. See AAR report.