Cold War Battles Part IV

D u k e

Sure but there are threats other than tanks in the scenario and the 7.62mm (or maybe its 0.50") MG on the TOW doesn't really compare to the 25mm on the Bradley. :)

I refer you to:

0671dbb93bc6b999d3b14ba63b0e89dc.jpg

However, its a team game!

As we have:

1/4: 3x Leopard 1A5-DK-1 -> Tango29, 12Alfa, DrHat

I am assured of our success. :)

Bring flowers, and chocolate :wink2:
Then she will think that he is cheating

:clin:

Technically, he is, with us. :)

This:

Servus,

arrange a phone call with her best girlfriend and you will have time enough for playing.

cheers

D u k e

Should be the main plan, if this fails, fall back on the flowers & chocolate. (And maybe her favorite DVD?)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good mission: really enjoyed it apart from getting blitzed by a Spandrel! :1: "Well Done" to Dr Hat who survived his baptism of fire as a Platoon/Troop Leader! :thumbup: :drink:

Thank you..couldn't have done anything remotely useful without you guys. <3 Delta platoon :D

Was there not supposed to be a counter attack by Red at the end?

The AAR shows several enemy vehicles destroyed east of our final positions. That may have been the counterattack depending on how the enemy was scripted to react to how well (or not) we took the objective. Just my thoughts, though! :)

Servus,

Yes thanks for the game

Duke i can only say i am sorry and if you and i meet this sommer at open heide in Oksbøl i owe you a beer. :oops:

I think you should read our AAR on our forum (I will still owe you a beer though)

Best regards

Major Duck

no problem, to drink a beer at Aben Hede is always a good idea.:drink:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1b5lirm3x4ty4z9/AADzAjk0BDfyb5ZVxUBoZa0ma?dl=0

cheers

D u k e

The AAR shows several enemy vehicles destroyed east of our final positions. That may have been the counterattack depending on how the enemy was scripted to react to how well (or not) we took the objective. Just my thoughts, though! :)

Tango,

The mission in its original state has multiple options, all have a Red counter-attack.

Some are "light", some are "heavy" assuming the mission wasn't edited I presume we got a light response.

Edited by Gibsonm

Tango,

The mission in its original state has multiple options, all have a Red counter-attack.

Some are "light", some are "heavy" assuming the mission wasn't edited I presume we got a light response.

Mark, you're correct. I've reviewed the AAR and the counter-penetration platoon of three BMD-2 from the parent battalion didn't appear due to randomization but the Combat Reconnaissance Patrol (CRP) of the Naval Infantry QRF in YSTAD did (you got the PT-76 option rather than T-55) and was destroyed east of CANUTE, off-map.

It was a nice plan and well executed by the way and resulted in the crushing of the Soviet airborne company with only one friendly loss (and one due to fratricide). It was also nice to see the turnout of core forum members and some sterling work with the TOW by "Tpr Hedgehog".

Mark, you're correct. I've reviewed the AAR and the counter-penetration platoon of three BMD-2 from the parent battalion didn't appear due to randomization but the Combat Reconnaissance Patrol (CRP) of the Naval Infantry QRF in YSTAD did (you got the PT-76 option rather than T-55) and was destroyed east of CANUTE, off-map.

It was a nice plan and well executed by the way and resulted in the crushing of the Soviet airborne company with only one friendly loss (and one due to fratricide). It was also nice to see the turnout of core forum members and some sterling work with the TOW by "Tpr Hedgehog".

:cvcsalut: