CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know the file name for that new building, I would like to change the textures a bit and make better use of it.

The two new structures are STORAGE and LBARN both are dds files. The building in the above photo is a composite using both the BLG_H5 and the BLG_hs3s files in the woodland file folder.

Many thanks Congo

No problem CE be aware that if you use the map editor you can align the many available structures to get some different shaped buildings.You need to go to select and click on it. Then use your mouse to rotate and move the structure.

C,

The new 'hood is looking good! Just gotta splash on some SPS 30, drop these in the mod folder and then it's showtime.

Thanks Tac,

They should be up fairly soon, Im still tweaking trying to get all the mosaics to my liking.Probably wont do all the woodland structures at this point but maybe eventually. Hows your Tiger coming along. Email me what you got and let me have a look,All come on pretty please.

C

The package is almost complete, I have skinned several of the European style structures to be used in building desert scenarios. Two have been done to resemble wharehouses which should work out for those that like to build cities. At some point If there is enough interest I might convert the two back to red brick for use in European cities. Anyway here is the last of the screen shots, Look for it in the next day or two.

SS_01_32_22.jpg.89a61eb2b5f57f3a646b867d

SS_01_38_05.jpg.912dfea5d2a02f9b59f2f009

SS_04_27_43.jpg.fe82276373fefa0c6a21f053

SS_04_28_16.jpg.475142f76c2bd1be6c9a4cfb

SS_01_32_22.jpg.89a61eb2b5f57f3a646b867d

SS_01_38_05.jpg.912dfea5d2a02f9b59f2f009

SS_04_27_43.jpg.fe82276373fefa0c6a21f053

SS_04_28_16.jpg.475142f76c2bd1be6c9a4cfb

Any chance you can make an ACU skin uniform for Blue infantry

Post some pics. But Ill warn you doing the uniforms is a very time consuming project because of all the images involved. I did some several months ago which are posted on another thread by Hackworth.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=11176&page=2

Here they are with some very minor tweaks.

56e83c6535140_CongosdesertcamoUS_zip.b4d

Congos desert camo US.zip

Thanks! Too bad I didn't had these textrues when I made my latest video (Chinook down) - but they shall be in the upcoming desert videos :)

At one point I thought it would be neat to do a checkpoint using one of the stock buildings like the sbarn and warning signs using the minefield markers then you could do scenarios with insurgents approaching the checkpoint with ieds. Just a thought