Rolling Thunder: Operation Rising Bear - Manning List

Gibsonm

You don't need to pick a specific seat (unless you wanted to be a CT OC/CO or 2IC/XO).

I'm sure D u k e can find another spot for you within CT ACHILLES, but in a different Platoon, or do you really want to go to another CT?

From past experience I assumed a german unit will want to use their own language, in which case my being there would probably only complicate things. Even if I won't be able to hear everyone all the time, someone would have to do some translating at some point.

But if my assumption was wrong and comms will be in english, then there's no need to move me anywhere.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might raise some eyebrowns... She's from

Ukraine working in Sweden on an au pair visa....

Good Luck KT, women from the Ukraine are very beutiful...just watch out for their boot knife, especially if they get angry....I know, I am married to one :clin:

Sorry I'm out, I have been "invited" to a weekend date in Stockholm so I have to skip this event. (Let's hope she's worth it). /kt
This might raise some eyebrowns... She's from

Ukraine working in Sweden on an au pair visa....

:heu:

Hmm, would i abandon my country and the brothers in arms for a shag with a beautiful Russian spy? Tough question, can i see her photo again :cool:

Hmm is she "Agent 36-24-36" ?

Otherwise known as Anna Chapmann?

:)

Looking for a few to man seats in the CAN CT.Brun has to work so we are going to be short.

Tonight in 2 hours for a quick planning session for this Saterday if you can make it.

Gunfighter, McDLT???

Edited by 12Alfa

I'm planning on showing up and filling whatever role I'm needed to fill. I've not do a lot with Brads but can run through the tutorials tomorrow prior to start if need be.

Conversely, given my lack of experience in MP I'm happy to pull up a lawn chair and watch everyone that knows what they're doing pasting Russians while I drink beers if that's best!

I'm planning on showing up and filling whatever role I'm needed to fill. I've not do a lot with Brads but can run through the tutorials tomorrow prior to start if need be.

Conversely, given my lack of experience in MP I'm happy to pull up a lawn chair and watch everyone that knows what they're doing pasting Russians while I drink beers if that's best!

It wouldn't hurt doing some of the Brad tutorials if you've got time. They're very well done, and the Brad is rather different than crewing an M1. But in any event, feel free to crew one of the SEPs in my platoon. You're familiar with the SEP, correct?

Now, put the Beer away,

Come, join the game, and play!

We've lots of spaces here,

When DONE...we'll drink the Beer!! :drink:

I was going to, but I don't have the beta installed and heard the talk that they were playing beta tonight. Figured I didn't have time to get it downloaded and my firewall set up before it was time to play. I'd hoped to get some MP time in advance of tomorrow.

Instead I'm playing through a scenario of Mark's to get some experience of how he sets things up.

I was going to, but I don't have the beta installed and heard the talk that they were playing beta tonight. Figured I didn't have time to get it downloaded and my firewall set up before it was time to play. I'd hoped to get some MP time in advance of tomorrow.

Instead I'm playing through a scenario of Mark's to get some experience of how he sets things up.

Actually, the beta install is very simple. It's just a compressed folder with two .exes. You just extract the 2 files and copy both into your Program Files (x86)/eSim Games/SB Pro PE/Release folder (allowing the overwrite of the current SBPeoPEcm.exe in there.) The overwriting file is the new beta version and the second copied file is the current non-beta (v.3.011) executable. You can launch either executable.

Edited by MDF

• 3 months later...

So with the re-scheduling of LNoT, Rolling Thunder comes to the fore as the next multi national co-op activity.

23 people said they could make the 1800Z on 09 AUG 14 time slot.

This thread detailed the earlier manning that people were looking at.

Some time has passed since April but it may be useful if we can confirm:

1. Those who intend to fill "key appointments" (CT commanders, etc) and

2. Those that man specific call signs within those CTs.

I'm not going to micro manage who is in which tank.

If seven people want to be in CT ACHILLES then I'll leave it to the CT commander to determine who goes where to best achieve the effect he needs to generate.

If thirty people want to be in CT ACHILLES and only two in CT PERSEUS then I may start to try and cross level the participation.

So please take a little while to read this thread and:

1. Confirm your earlier position

2. Ask to join a specific Ct (if you didn't get a chance to previously) or

3. Let us know if you can no longer make it.

That way the CT commander's will have a good understanding of their call sign.

This is what I have to date and am asking you to confirm:

Currently these are the people who have indicated a desire to participate, categorised by "nationality":

People in Blue have confirmed.

Various:

Panzer Leader,

Mudpi*, (haven't heard from him since)

Myself,

Tac197,

pkcav39

Guns:

Needs to control the fires and manoeuvre the on map Artillery units - Tacbat / Grenny+ ?

Echelon:

Needs to provide 2nd line support to the CTs. This has less vehicles post "restructure" but still important. - Azure Lion

Engineers:

Provides bridging, recovery and breaching support to the CTs. - Swordsmandk

Formation Recce:

Point of the spear. Advancing to contact and trying to find friend and foe. Eyes of the CTs.

V29 - Vacant

V29A - Panzer_Leader

Various - Tac197

Germans CT ACHILLES

Chef - D u k e

2IC (understudy Chef, Admin, FO)- Naggarond?

I/2. - Falli, Erazor, Ricopico, LtDan?

II/2. - Eisenschwein, Gladiator, Mr Burns2

III/2. - Froggy, Induction, Darklabor, Tom83

US CT ODYSSEUS

66C - dta delta

65C (understudy CO, Admin, FO)- Rotareneg

1/C - MDF

2/C - enigma6584

3/C - Connaugh TBC

4/C - RedWardancer

UK CT PERSEUS

29 - Hoggydog

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Crusty

22 - CR2 Commander

23 - Crusty

T12 - Hedgehog, Volcano, TankHunter

64 - Bogusheadbox TBC

89 -

Canadians CT HECTOR

29 - 12Alfa

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Brun

21 - Colebrook

22 - Tango29, Tacom

I23 - Kingtiger

Aviation CT PEGASUS:

Chef/1. - Vacant

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Vacant

I./1. and II./1. (Euro Tiger) -

III./1. (MRH-90) -

1/A and 2/A (AH-64) -

3/A (UH-60) -

4/A (CH-47) -

I./4. (UAV)- Vacant

If you aren't BLUE you need to talk to me.

GREEN = Leave

Edited by Gibsonm